$42p/h + superannuation + salary sacrifice
About the role:
We are looking for people who want to turn their passion into their purpose. We are currently seeking Casual Residential Support Workers to join our team in Rockhampton.
Our Residential Support Workers are responsible for the needs of children and young people who have been placed in a 24-hour residential care home. The role requires that the children and young people's daily care, health, physical, emotional, and psychological needs are met according to their care plan. Residential Support Workers are also required to contribute to the overall running of a household.
Who we are:
For more than 30 years, our truly local team of professionals have worked with people from a variety of backgrounds and beliefs to support them in living their best life.
Anglicare Central Queensland is a not-for-profit, purpose-driven organisation – and we give effect to that purpose through our staff. We endeavour to make the most ordinary things extraordinary – simply by doing them with the right people.
Anglicare Central Queensland offers a diverse scope of interdependent and inter-related career paths which enables staff mobility and growth. Careers with Anglicare Central Queensland are from a wide range of disciplines including leadership, disability services, community services, child protection, housing, and support services.
We serve communities in and around Rockhampton, Gladstone, Biloela, Moura, Blackwater, Emerald, Barcaldine, and Longreach.
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ability to obtain a Blue Card (Working with Children Check Positive Notice or Exemption)
- Ability to obtain a Yellow Card (Disability Services Positive Notice or Exemption Notice)
- Ability to obtain a Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention/Community Services or equivalent
- Ability to obtain Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) completed before commencement (available through ACQ)
- Ability to obtain Hope and Healing Modules (10 modules) completed prior to commencement (available through ACQ)
What you will bring to the role:
- A passion and genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of Central Queenslanders
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to identify and embed solutions
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-performance framework where you are accountable for KPIs on program delivery and outcomes, within a face-paced solutions focussed environment
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A strong communicator, able to quickly build rapport and influence across a diverse range of people
- Attractive salary packaging
- Career development and lifestyle benefits
- A culture that celebrates achievement through recognition and reward
- A purpose-driven environment with some fun along the way
- Supportive management and team
For more information please contact:
(07) 4837 5393