LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN
As a Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant at KINNECT your role will be diverse, including unparalleled variety across workplace rehabilitation and injury prevention services.
Central to your role, will be the delivery of Workplace rehabilitation services assisting individuals to engage in meaningful occupations through a client-centred approach, enabling optimal health and wellbeing. Some of your duties will include:-
- Assessing injured workers to determine the best way to help them get back to work.
- Visiting workplaces to gain an understanding of what challenges an injured worker may face and educating workplaces on how to prevent workplace injuries.
- Providing clinical opinions and justification through report writing.
- Case managing complex injuries and liaising with treating doctors and health professionals to help an injured worker recover and get back to work.
Partnering with a variety of organisations, you will also be responsible for the delivery of other services including:-
- Pre-Employment Assessments including drug & alcohol, audiology, spirometry, vision, and functional testing.
- Job Dictionaries.
- Manual Task Risk Assessments.
- Interactive Manual Handling Training and Stretching and Warm Up programs.
- Workplace-based, home-based and vehicle based ergonomic assessments.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB?
One of our core values is to help people, and we know that you like to do that too. As a KINNECTer you will also enjoy the following:-
- No “billable hour” targets”. The focus is on quality.
- Opportunities for leadership development, advancement and promotion – the sky is the limit.
- Company pool cars provided.
- Opportunities for work related travel.
- Option to work from home.
- Laptop and mobile provided for work and personal use.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT KINNECT?
When you join KINNECT, you will be rewarded with an industry leading salary package and first class perks including:-
- Monthly incentives.
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Celebrating your birthday with a paid day off.
- Weekly and monthly gift vouchers to celebrate ‘Core Values’ winners.
- KINNECT social days, work anniversary celebrations and regular events.
HOW YOU WILL ADD VALUE
As a Workplace Rehabilitation professional with a passion for helping people, some of your talents and attributes include:
- Current registration with AHPRA, accreditation with ESSA, or accreditation with ASORC / RCAA.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- An ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
READY TO APPLY?
If this opportunity speaks to you, apply now! For further information, you can reach out to one of our team at email@example.com or call one of our team on (07) 3330 2588.
This position is being sourced directly by KINNECT. We respectfully request no agency approaches.