The role in a nutshell
- Casual employment, 3-4 shifts per week
- Career development with paid training
- Sensational benefits: entertainment discounts, free counselling and more!
Based in Gladstone, we have numerous services where you can have fun at work while you assist a team of experienced Educators! We'd love to incorporate your skills and passions in providing creative activities and adventurous games.
You can expect 3-4 shifts each week during after school care (2 pm - 6 pm) Monday to Friday. During the school holidays, you will join the children on exciting excursions to local attractions.
This casual role is open to those experienced in working with children, and those starting a new career.
- Deliver planned activities based on the children's interests and your own skills
- Teamwork to create interesting and varied programmes
- Food preparation, paperwork, reporting and light cleaning duties.
Who We Are
- Commitment to our company values and philosophy
- Valid WWCC
- Availability over 3-4 afternoons, Monday to Friday
- The ability to pass a National Police Check
Junior Adventures Group is a trusted and vibrant collective that engages, empowers and educates children through leading specialist brands in the Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) sector. Our team across Australia is united by a commitment to bring joy and a sense of belonging to all children.
Across three leading brands, JAG adds depth and richness to thousands of children's lives beyond the school curriculum. Our global reach gives us access to the best educational practices and framework in the world which ensures every child is supported to reach their full potential.
Be Considerate: Show we care
Be Passionate: Love what we do
Be Courageous: Show we are resilient
Make a difference: Leave a positive legacy
What's in it for you?
We have the standard perks:
- Discounted Health Insurance - get a discount off your premium with Bupa
- Discounted Fitness and Wellbeing - discounted gym membership at over 400 Gyms/Studios, up to 50% off fitness & wellbeing benefits through Wherefit
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program - earn up to $750 for an employee referral via Care Friends
- Employee assistance program for your wellbeing
At Junior Adventures Group, safeguarding children is our top priority. As part of our recruitment process, we conduct thorough background checks, reference checks and appropriate screening on all potential employees to ensure that they share our commitment to safeguarding and have not been involved in any activities that could put children at risk.
We welcome all individuals from diverse backgrounds, genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, to apply for any open positions within Junior Adventures Group.
- Nationally recognised FREE Diploma traineeship
- Discounts for your children to attend our services
- Awards and recognition for performance and service
- We pay for your first aid qualifications and police checks, and pay you to train