We have numerous services across the Gladstone region offering exciting employment during Before and After School Care and School holidays!
The role in a nutshell
- Supervise, engage and support school-aged children during before & after school care and during the school holiday programmes;
- Teamwork to create and deliver creative programs;
- Light cleaning duties and paperwork as required.
Training and support are essential to ensure your success and will be delivered on the job and through a structured induction.
While experience working with youth in a group environment is ideal, those passionate about forging a new career within the OSHC industry will also be considered.
If you are Considerate, Passionate, Courageous with a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of children, we want to hear from you!
OSHC isn't a job, it's an adventure with endless possibilities.
- Excellent career development
- Flexible work-life balance (don't work weekends!)
- Training and professional development - we invest in you
- The chance to have fun and be a hero for a child every single day
- Exclusive benefits and reward program
- Available at least 3-afternoons per week, Monday to Friday;
- Committed to our values and philosophy;
- Valid Blue Card (or willingness to obtain) and the ability to pass a National Crime Check;
Show we care
Love what we do
Show we are resilient
Make a difference:
Leave a positive legacy
Whole of Child is a commitment to our families, communities, and team to remain focused on what is important to us: the children who are entrusted into our care every single day.
Our team add depth and richness to children's learning beyond the school curriculum. We provide children with the knowledge, skills, behaviours, and dispositions to assist them in navigating a complex and ever-changing world.