ANZ Banking Group Limited
About the role
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment
- Unique opportunity to be a vital part of the team transforming ANZ for the future. Interested?
- An intense passion and curiosity for people, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do
Role Location: Stockland Rockhampton Shopping Centre, shop 84A, 331 Yamba Road, Rockhampton QLD 4701
Role Type: Casual
What will your day look like?
As a Banking Consultant, your role is to provide our customers with a seamless branch experience by meeting each customer's end-to-end banking needs across transaction activities, needs-based conversations and educating them on digital solutions. You will be part of a collaborative team and will act as a role model and peer coach to deliver the best possible customer experience.
You will be passionate about delivering on our Customer Promises to ensure customers leave the branch as strong advocates of ANZ.
What will you bring?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
So, why join us?
- Role models a strong customer focus, preferably with retail experience
- Ability to multi-task, highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Proactive, shows initiative
- Active user and promoter of technology
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you.
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
Job Posting End Date
17/08/2022, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)