Mackay Security Officers - Casual and Part-Time positions available
If you are looking to step up your career, Trident Services is the perfect professional home. At Trident Services, you will have a chance to innovate with Australia’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You will also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you will be inspired by the best. We are focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. The company is an industry-leading provider of cleaning and security services throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves on providing a highly proactive, well-managed service to our clients.
Currently, Trident Services Australia has an exciting opportunity for energetic and bright customer and safety-focused security officers the team at our locations in Mackay. The roles will commence as casual, but there is potential to go into both part-time and full-time roles for the right applicants!
If you have the drive to succeed, there is plenty of hours to get!
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide high quality customer service front line service and support
- Risk identification and issue resolution
- Reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift
- Responding to all medical and security incidents
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Responding to emergency events in accordance with site systems and processes
- Establishing professional relationships with emergency services
- Developing an understanding of conflict resolution and de-escalation
If you have just completed your Cert II or III in Security Operations - Apply today! Trident Services is very big on giving everyone an opportunity. If you are new to the industry we are more than happy to take on staff new to the industry as long as you have right attitude and willingness to learn
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current QLD Security License with Crowd Control Function
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Flexibility to work within a rotating 24/7 roster - there is plenty of hours!
- High personal integrity and grooming standards
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment
- Organised - outcome and deadline oriented
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety
- Vital Training Development program opening career pathways.
- Strong support network from the Operations Team
- Attractive, industry benchmarked remuneration
- Reward and recognition program linked to performance.
- Industry-leading employee income protection insurance program
You can apply online or email us your resume at email@example.com
You will join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspires the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things, join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where Trident Services can take you...
As an organisation, we do not just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, celebrate it, and proactively support the needs that difference brings. Trident Services is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among Australia’s Most Ethical Companies.
If you go the extra mile to create positive, memorable experiences or a lasting impression on people, we want to hear from you apply now!