Case Managers operate within the community to work with our clients, their families, and the wider care network, allowing elderly Australians in regional and remote communities to access services of their choice. They help achieve creative and focused services through responsive and considered case management. Acting as a trusted advisor case managers positively affect their decision-making to achieve high client satisfaction.
- Permanent full-time role
- Commencement salary of $71,398k base salary plus 10.5% superannuation with eligibility to salary package up to $15,900 p.a. tax free
- Company pool car available or be reimbursed at $0.92 per km when own vehicle used
What does the day in the life of a Case Manager look like?
- Actively create connections and build your client relationships with your caseload of approx. 50 clients
- Complete person-centred assessments that result in strength-based goals and are outcome measured
- Develop care plans and manage budgets aligned to your clients’ choices
- Divide your week between providing coverage in your designated region (with local travel requirements) and working from home for office days
- Collaborate with other health professionals both internally and externally to the organisation
- Bring your initiative and ability to self-manage your workload and be comfortable with navigating current technology and systems
- Seek opportunities that contribute to expanding our footprint through promotion of our services
- Travel across regions as required
Required skills, experience, and credentials
- Minimum Certificate III in Case Management, Aged Care, Community Services or Disability Services
- Experience in a similar role and case management highly preferred
- Confident to navigate different forms of technology such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Capability to work remotely or as part of a team, with the ability to guide and motivate staff to provide safe, quality, person-centred services
- To foster our culture which is based on respect for our clients
- Current Drivers Licence
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organisation
- Regular hours to suit your work-life balance
- Professional development, employee award programs and career progression opportunities
- A career with purpose - the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our client’s lives
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
- Exclusive employee benefits & discounts with health and financial providers
- EAP support with 'no cost' access to wellness services
integratedliving is an industry-leading provider known for its person-centred approach to care. We are committed to delivering better health and well-being outcomes for our regional and remote customers. As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care customers with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on, and apply to be a part of the journey!
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide.
Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Don’t delay as we’re assessing applications as they are received. We’d love to hear how your capabilities, achievements and experiences set you apart.
It is a condition of employment that all frontline staff who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated (3 doses) in line with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. To comply with our Policy, integratedliving will require evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status to check compliance prior to employment
integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organization-wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.