Join the IFYS team
For over 40 years, IFYS has provided services to individuals, families, children and young people in our range of specialist programs across QLD. At IFYS our mission is to Strengthen the Human Spirit. This means not only supporting those who access our services to thrive, but also our dedicated and talented staff.
About the opportunity
IFYS has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and motivated leader to fill the role of Case Manager. This position is a frontline management position overseeing one residential program and a team of Residential Youth Workers. Case Managers make a positive impact in the lives of children and young people by ensuring they are provided high standards of care in a safe living environment.
What's on offer?
- Permanent leadership role
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Salary base $93,858 per annum + superannuation
- Excellent not-for-profit salary packaging options
- No rostered on-call
- Ongoing training and development
Key responsibilities of a Case Manager:
- Manage and oversee the day to day running of the Program
- Provide leadership and management to all staff including supervision and development
- Ensure that the Program provides trauma informed therapeutic care to young people within a safe, clean and hygienic environment.
- Manage positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure the Program adheres to all reporting and documentation requirements
- Write Safety Plans and contribute to Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Attend critical appointments with young people and facilitate/attend relevant meetings. Complete rosters that reflect smart rostering and industrial compliance
- Plan and conduct developmentally appropriate individual and group activities consistent with meeting the young people's needs and goal in line with Case plans
- Contribute to efficient and comprehensive on boarding, induction and training of new staff.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in a supervisory or leadership position in a similar field
- A relevant tertiary qualification, Diploma level or higher
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including the capacity to motivate and empower a team to achieve positive outcomes
- Sound judgment, problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle crisis situations calmly and effectively.
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining program compliance
- A continuous learning mindset
Must hold or be willing to obtain if successful:
- Valid Queensland driver's license with no restrictions
- QLD Working with Children Check (Paid Blue Card)
- Licensed Care Suitability Check (LCS2)
- National Crime Check (IFYS will complete a new check through our systems)
If you would like further information on this role or would like to talk to a Recruitment Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0431995586