Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works.
Monadelphous has been a part of the Central Queensland community for over 30 years, providing vital jobs to locals and those who consider Gladstone home. We are currently recruiting for appropriately skilled people who are keen to join the Monadelphous family and grow with us in this region.
About The Role
We are currently seeking experienced, trade qualified Carpenters. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering maintenance support to our client in the Gladstone region. The position is permanent on-going work with some overtime.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (carpentry or formwork)
- Valid High Risk Work Licence (preference for WP, DG, LF)
- Working at Heights Ticket (within 2 years)
- Confined Space Entry Ticket (within 2 years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Local to the Gladstone Region
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.