CBC Facilities Maintenance Pty Ltd have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Carpenter to join, who will be based in Rockhampton.
If you are looking to for a career in a well-established, reputable, national maintenance and facilities business this role is a perfect fit. CBC have a strong culture with a reputation for excellence amongst their clients, so someone who is adaptive and demonstrates professionalism and diligence is extremely important.
- Company Motor Vehicle OR Allowance
- Additional company Allowances provided
- Competitive remuneration package dependent on experience
About the role:
- Fit out / renovation / Maintenance
- Ability to coordinate multiple trades on site during works
- Ability to work on small renovation projects (multiple sites)
- Provide project reporting on progress
- Qualified Carpenter with solid understanding of the building sector
- Meet and exceed client requirements and expectations
- Excellent communication skills and confident in building strong client relationships
- Work safely and comply with all WHSEQ requirements
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Carpentry Qualification
- QBCC Carpenters Licence
- WHS/OHS Induction Card
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Check (or willing to get one)
- COVID-19 and Flu Vaccinations (client requirements)
- EWP under 11M (desirable)
- Working at Heights (desirable)
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
Please note that due to the fact CBC operates in a number of high risk and vulnerable settings, such as Aged Care and Health, being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 is a prerequisite for this role.
To apply, please click on the apply button.
We apologise in advance, however please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you have any further questions about the role, please contact: email@example.com