- $33.55 per hour
- Smart mobile phone supplied
- $0.99 per km reimbursement
- Paid travel time between clients
Ozcare is proud to share we recently implemented a 5.1% pay increase to all employees. Our staff are our greatest asset and we acknowledge and thank them for their ongoing hard work, dedication and commitment to helping our clients live their best lives.
As a care assistant you'll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing the very best care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans
- Assisting clients to develop skills to encourage their independence
- Attending to clients' personal care needs, including showering, dressing and other daily activities
- Assisting clients with their medication requirements
- Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients' care
We're looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our clients' lives.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster
How You'll Benefit
You'll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid km's and travel time between clients
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Proof of immunity, or willingness to become vaccinated against, Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox) & Pertussis (Whooping Cough).
- Vaccination against Influenza is strongly recommended.
- Current Police Screening Certificate
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (Yellow Card) and Blue Card (Working with Children Check)
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care or Home & Community Care
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- A reliable roadworthy vehicle, with current registration and comprehensive insurance
- Current Queensland driver's licence
- Good computer & mobile device skills