This is an outstanding opportunity for a Full Time Cafe Manager to run the operations and drive our exciting Jamaica Blue cafe at Gladstone.
Jamaica Blue is a casual dining cafe brand, operated by the Foodco Group. We have cafes located through out Australia and overseas, but what makes this brand great, is our absolute passion for coffee and food and our commitment to a great customer experience every time.
This is a Full Time cafe management role where you are responsible for bringing our Jamaica Blue cafe values to life. Our focus is always centered on
- Exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail at every level
- Creating a dedicated team culture with emphasis on staff training
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 1-2 years in a similar position – with a further background in cafés and restaurants
- A love and strong understanding of coffee and the café culture in Australia
- Initiative, passion and the drive to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Excellent communication skills towards staff, customers and suppliers
- A positive, motivated & systematic personality
- An unparalleled eye for detail and the ability to uphold and elevate standards
- Passion and experience in training and mentoring junior staff
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks effectively
- Flexible availability – this is a full time position and you will be required to work weekdays and weekends on a rotating roster.
Our Jamaica Blue cafes are supported by an experienced team that will provide opportunities for you to grow your professional skills. We are looking for a passionate hospitality professional who wants to build a long term career within the Jamaica Blue team.
This is a full-time role and we are looking for someone with a strong commitment to learning and understanding our brand.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Crystal with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org