Global Product Search (GPS) is an established company that specialises in the supply of people, products and training solutions to various markets throughout Australia and internationally.
Sojitz Gregory, located near Emerald in central Queensland. All Sojitz operated mines have a particular emphasis on safety and environmental sustainability. Opportunities available to work in a close knit team & directly for an Owner Operator on a mine site with excellent safety & people culture.
We are currently seeking a Business Support Officer (Administrator) to join the team!
- Monday to Friday (5/2 roster) 48 hr. working week;
- Potential full-time employment offer available;
- ASAP start.
Your tasks will include:
- General administrative support duties. Working with all departments;
- Data entry;
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation;
- Completing weekly and monthly reporting.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite;
- Professional presentation and a positive, 'can do' attitude;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The willingness to go the extra mile;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and ensure your tasks are completed on time.
To apply for this position please click the link below or email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0455 410 077
Global Product Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander, Female and culturally diverse candidates to apply.
You will be contacted if your application is suitable for consideration only. Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' link below.