Our newly established National Contracts (NC) team is looking to expand. NC represents all 10 Reece businesses, targeting Mining, Facilities Maintenance, TAFE, and Export. Our team consists of multiple BDMs, customer service support, our own Bid & Tender Lead, and Legal support - all bringing their expertise within the field.
Since kicking off the NC team, we have had significant growth and are now looking to expand even further in the mining space due to the huge success and impact we've had within the network.
- Full time position (Monday - Friday)
- Learning & career development opportunities
About the Role
Reporting to the NC Region Leader, the BDM will be based in Central Queensland (Gladstone to Weipa) and will create customers for life. This will be done by identifying and pursuing opportunities in the mining industry sectors, all whilst maintaining existing relationships. The goal will be to create customer growth, and supporting our customer's needs, habits, and requirements across major mining companies e.g. Anglo American, BHP, etc.
What can you expect?
- Manage accounts, drive revenue, meet customer expectations, and exceed agreed budgets
- Identify, build, and develop new client business by proactively sourcing and actioning sales leads
- Day-to-day liaison with key personnel at each mine (office based, and site based)
- You will be required to develop new business and relationships, along with strengthening existing relationships
- Deliver compelling calls and presentations to update/introduce Reece's capabilities and value proposition
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, all whilst providing outstanding customer service
- Provide complete start to finish support - sales, delivery, customer follow up, and feedback
- Support from our Western Australia and Queensland teams, including a Bid & Tender Lead and Legal, and even further support from our extensive branch network
Skills and Experience
- Prominent knowledge of the Reece Group offering, including each of the 10 business units
- Excel in Selling the Reece Way
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage workload, including customer development and travel rhythms
- Ability to think outside the box providing different solutions and values
- A strong sales focus with drive and determination to exceed budgets
- Must be passionate about sales, building relationships and thrives on challenges with a must win attitude
- Effective communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and travel throughout the territory regularly
- Ability to build relationships, establish key accounts and secure to new and repeat business
- Dedication to delivering first class customer service
- A full active driver's licence
- Corporate Credit Card
- Performance Base Incentives
This is a great opportunity for an experienced member who is looking to take on an exciting new challenge within the National Contracts team as we continue to grow and go to market representing the Reece Group and our 10 business units.
If you feel that you have the expertise listed above and want to try something new, all whilst still working with Reece, this is the role for you.
Still want to find out more? Head to our Reece Careers website and contact our careers hotline.