We are currently seeking a knowledgeable and enthusiastic business development manager to join our team on a full time basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing new business opportunities within the automotive, heavy transport and auto electrical products and services. This position will cover various workshops throughout QLD and will require some travel.
BDS Mechanical Repairs is a privately owned, growing business that offers mechanical, auto electrical and welding repairs both in house and onsite with 17 fixed workshop locations throughout Queensland. We have over 140 field service units and the team at BDS cover over 600,000 km2 of Queensland, meaning we’re never too far away.
- Develop new business opportunities for our workshops, parts sales and our field service technicians (mechanical and auto electrical)
- Use specialist knowledge to interpret customer requirements via phone or in person
- Provide effective and efficient customer service and product advice
- Creating and maintaining strong customer relations
- execute and influence the company's long-term growth strategy and goals.
- Knowledge of and experience with truck, trailer and automotive products and services
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be willing to travel and for extended periods of time.
- Experience in a similar role
- Unrestricted drivers license
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Very high salary based on skill and experience
- Full time employment (super, annual leave, sick leave)
- Accommodation included while away
- Fully maintained company vehicle + fuel card
- Relocation and promotion opportunities
- Large reputable company
- Autonomy to succeed
If you'd like to join the team or simply know more about our position then apply today and we'll be in touch for a confidential chat to discuss the positions further.
For any private enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Barron on 0413 755 319 for more information