IPA is looking for Bus Driver's to work on a Part Time roster for our client's business. The work will be based in Rockhampton and will include general routes, school service, charters and special events driving.
The rate on offer including attractive penalty rates, will be discussed at the interview stages.
The successful applicant will be employed by our client on a permanent part time basis, however there are also casual positions available.
The position offers a range of hours across Monday - Saturday, 6am-7pm roster and you will need to be available to be rostered across these times.
Previous heavy vehicle driving experience is required and full on-the-job training will be provided with the opportunity to also complete a certificate III in Driving Operations.
We are looking for employees who have a passion and a strong focus on customer service, providing a safe environment for their passengers and who are hardworking and adaptable.
- Minimum MR Drivers licence
- Drivers Authority (DA) Card or ability to obtain
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good work ethic
- Safety conscious
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including functional capacity assessment and drug & alcohol clearance
- Australian work rights
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team and an equal opportunity employer who will support you along the way.