As a local Mackay bus operator, we are proud to be part of Kinetic, Australasia's only dedicated mass transit bus operator. Kinetic is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 75 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our 6000 people and fleet of over 3800 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people and our environment; we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
With a strong focus on customer service and providing a safe journey for our passengers, our Bus Drivers operate on urban route services, school services, charters, special events and even the occasional mining contracts throughout the Bowen Basin.
- We are Australia’s and New Zealand’s leading mass transit bus operator with opportunities to grow and spread your wings
- We care for our people and provide our Employee Assistance Program including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling, and legal advice
- We offer secure employment with genuine career progression opportunities
- We care for our people and provide industry best diversity leave provisions
The boxes you'll tick:
- Excellent customer service and enjoy working with the public
- A current Medium Rigid (MR) driving license or above
- A Qld Driver Authority
- A current Working With Children Check
- Be able to pass a pre‐employment physical examination and medical history check
- Australian Work Rights
How to apply
So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with Kinetic then click the 'Apply for this job' button now! There has never been a better time to join Kinetic.
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including First Nations People, and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.