It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Branch Manager.
As a NAB Branch Manager, you will be a banking community leader and the face of NAB in our Kawana or Gympie Queensland retail branch. In this role, you will be required to build strong relationships with customers and business owners, partner with local businesses to help meet their banking needs and participate in community initiatives to increase awareness of NAB’s products and services.
Every day is different in our NAB branches and as well as providing great customer service and leadership, you will have the opportunity to develop your career path within NAB and work in a diverse team environment.
What will your day look like?
- Responsible for the overall performance of your branch through coaching and mentoring, leadership, and direction
- Drive sales activity to achieve business objectives by actively identifying cross-sale opportunities
- Delivering a brilliant, consistent, and engaging customer experience to our customers and partners; making sure everyone within your team understands the importance at delivering this every time
- Ensuring that the standards, procedures, and systems set out NAB remain in place across the branch
- Manage performance & strategic development of the branch and its relationship with the wider Retail division
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in management, with the ability to inspire and influence others
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to customers and an unwavering commitment to quality, with the will to go the extra mile.
- An ability to work collaboratively as a team and resilience, self-motivation and energy to create our signature customer experience.
- A keen eye for detail that ensures transactions are completed efficiently and accurately
An appreciation for inclusion and the diversity of our customers.
More focus on you
All new Branch Managers receive NAB’s tailored onboarding and training program to ensure they are set up for success. As a reward for your success and passion for helping customers, we offer a multitude of benefits including an attractive base salary and fantastic career-growth opportunities.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
**Please note unsolicited CV's from agencies will not be accepted**.