- Lead a Branch frontline team of 4-8 direct reports to deliver service excellence to our customers
- Reporting to the Regional Manager
- Emerald based
- Full relocation provided
Welcome to a place where you can chase real progress and drive real change, and that includes your own career. Being a part of the Suncorp Group means being switched on, endlessly curious and always adaptable. In return, you’ll be supported to bring your own ideas to the table and challenge conventions – with the aim of making life a little brighter, simpler, and better for our customers and each other.
The Consumer Distribution teams are a key connection point for our customers. We create value for our customers and employees by having needs-based conversations to meet their needs and to provide an exceptional customer service.
The Branch Manager will lead a Branch Frontline team of 4-8 direct reports to provide value and service excellence to our customers and help drive the region’s revenue and growth. The Branch Manager will play a critical role in supporting and coaching a highly motivated team to build a customer centric culture.
What you'll do
- Achieve customer acquisition, service and retention for product lines and customer segments within your Branch
- Demonstrate and embed a digital mindset to educate customers and bring them on a journey to interact with new and digital ways
- Recruit, develop and retain an engaged and skilled workforce, supported by quality development planning and effective FTE management
- Lead, train, coach and motivate the Branch frontline team to support a culture of customer centricity, credit quality, processing efficiencies and high performance-edge
- Design, implement and monitor an effective business plan agreed with the Regional Manager to grow and improve regional profitability
- Instil an environment that proactively seeks effective and efficient improvement solutions to regional and financial issues and challenges
- Manage the region to meet audit, quality and compliance objectives with corporate policies and procedures including employee compliance and data quality standards
What you'll bring
- Tertiary qualification in Banking & Finance or business-related field (desired)
- Leadership Experience in banking or financial services (desired)
- Demonstrated experience with exceptional customer service delivery through an operational function
- Demonstrated experience in developing, leading and coaching a high-performance team
- Experience in roles requiring growth and retention of a customer base
What we can offer you
- Excellent discounts on a range of retail favourite stores as well as banking and insurance products
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including 16 weeks paid parental leave and unlimited paid emergency response leave
- Invest in your brighter future with ongoing study support and career development programs
- Give back to our communities with payroll giving, donation matching and paid volunteer leave
- Prioritise your work/life balance with our robust employee assistance program and dedicated employee council
Employee benefits | Suncorp Group
About Suncorp Group
We’re proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group family alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together, we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most – while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career. Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.