Sedgman Pty Limited is a market leader in the design, construction and operation of mineral processing plants for the global resources sector. Our specialised technical expertise, proven track record in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) delivery and our advanced commercial capabilities enable us to provide complete solutions which are valued by our clients. Sedgman Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited– one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
To support our success, we are seeking Boilermakers to join our Projects team at the Kestrel Mine in Queensland.
Sedgman has been selected by Kestrel Coal to deliver multiple construction works at the Kestrel Mine located 51 km Northeast of Emerald in Queensland’s Bowen Basin.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a skilled construction workforce, on an attractive 14 days on and 7 days off roster pattern. Applicants can either be local employ, FIFO from Brisbane, or DIDO from within the region, costs of which are paid by the company.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced construction environment
- Current Driver's license
- Australian recognised trade qualification - Boilermaker
- High level of attention to detail and quality focused
- Standard 11 Mining Induction
- OHS white card
- Current Work at Heights RII accreditation
- EWP HRWL
- Current Confined Space RII accreditation
- Rigger (RA or RI) HRWL
What we can offer you?
- Diverse, challenging and rewarding work on great projects
- Attractive remuneration and working conditions
- A collaborative focus on continuous improvement, solutions, and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment and safety culture
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive environment
- Solid pipeline of secured future works