Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works. This business has been working with clients in Mackay and the Bowen Basin since 2009. Possessing a strong pipeline of work, our team in this region consists of locals and those preferring FIFO or DIDO. Opportunities now exist for appropriately skilled people who are keen on joining the Monadelphous family and grow with us in this region.
About the Role
We have an outstanding opportunity for experienced Boilermakers to join our team in Mackay, QLD in February 2024. This will see you working on a 5-week shutdown on a FIFO lifestyle roster of 5 on, 3 off including both day and night shifts. You will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs on a coal terminal.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Ability to pass 3G/4G Weld Test
- Working at Heights training
- Enter and Work in Confined Space training
- White Card
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Australian driver’s license
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you would like to see our Diversity Policy, please visit our website.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Email Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org