Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works.
The role of Boilermaker will see you working DIDO in the Bowen Basin, usually on 4/4/4 rosters and responsible for Washplant & Dragline Maintenance and Breakdowns.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Ability to pass 3G/4G Flux Core Weld Test
- Working at Heights training
- Enter and Work in Confined Space training
- Coal Board Medical – highly regarded but not essential
- Standard 11 – highly regarded but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you would like to see our Diversity Policy, please visit our website.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Kate Jeavons: 07 3368 6013 [link removed] - firstname.lastname@example.org