BTP forms part of the Perenti Group and is one of Australia's largest suppliers of machinery rental, parts and services to the mining, construction and earth-moving industries. Our capabilities include machine rebuilds, Service Exchange components, Site based and Field Service labour and machinery rental. BTP has supported the mining, earth-moving, and construction industries for over 30 years and with locations in key mining areas BTP is currently expanding its capabilities and capacity to better support customers and our people.
We are currently seeking a Boilermaker to join our growing Mackay Branch. Reporting to the Leading Hand, you will be responsible for producing a top-quality product with your experience in repairing and maintaining plant and equipment in a mining environment.
- Australian Recognised Boilermaker or Fabrication Trade Qualification
- Previous experience repairing and maintaining mobile plant and equipment
- Valid Manual Australian Driver's Licence
- Australian Working Rights and National Police Clearance within 6 months
- Ability to meet all site access requirements (including, but not limited to, Medical, DAS, NPC & valid DL)
What we Offer
- Modern workshop kitted out with state-of-the-art equipment and tooling
- Flexible 4:3 or 5:2 rosters available
- Highly competitive rates for the right candidate
- Share $8K with your mate (through our referral bonus for eligible roles)
- Earn more for taking annual leave - 17.5% leave loading
- Opportunity to earn more through overtime rates with plenty of hours available
- Secure your future through 11% superannuation on all hours worked
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program for you and your family (up to 6 free counselling sessions)
- Enjoy the Perks of BTP with extensive employee benefits including novated leasing, health insurance discounts, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, study assistance, and travel/accommodation benefits to name a few
- Working for a Company who are focused on developing our people to deliver our solid pipeline of work and significant growth plans across the Eastern states.
Get in touch with us today, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about BTP on our website www.btpgroup.com.au
Start here, go anywhere with BTP. We are guided by our Group principles: no shortcuts, never wasteful, walk in their shoes, smarter together and enable tomorrow.
BTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to create an inclusive environment for all. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
[Job Refernece Number 3244]