EnerMech are seeking several Boilermakers for ongoing shutdowns located at our client site in Gladstone with mid October start. Must be trade qualified.
EnerMech is one of the world’s leading providers of fully integrated mechanical, electrical and instrumentation services to the global energy and infrastructure markets. With more than 3000 people in 40 locations across 23 countries, our Australian operations provide both on and offshore services to a number of local and global clients in the region.
Duties to include but not limited to:
Licences & Tickets:
- Fabricating and repairing metal structures and equipment.
- Must be able to interpret technical drawings
- Utilize welding techniques, ensure compliance with quality standards and regulations
- Engineering Trade Certificate
- 3 site medical (preferred)
- Rigging/dogging ticket
- White card
- Confined space ticket (within 2 years)
- Working at heights (within 2 years)
- Must be able to pass a pre employment medical to include DAS
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be a part of please apply through the link or directly through our website at www.enermech.com/careers/vacancies