Boilermakers /Pipe Fitters
Pructon is a Fabrication and Manufacturing company working in the fields of construction and mining maintenance with major clients in mining, oil and gas, power generation, water treatment & hydrogen industries.
Our workforce is diverse, employing people with recognized technical and trade certificates, engineering degrees, business and other professional qualifications.
Why join us?
Our business offers a friendly, supportive and positive workplace culture with a strong emphasis on our people maintaining a happy work-life balance. As we continue to grow so does the professional opportunities available to our people.
What we offer
- Competitive rates & penalties
- Home every night
- Monday to Friday (possibility of Saturdays)
- 8 - 10 Hour Day Shifts
- Workshop and Site work available
- Variety of ongoing work
- Strong Safety Culture
- - Trade Certificate in Metal Fabrication and Welding - Specialist welding certificates
- Working at Heights
- EWP Tickets (preferred but not essential)
- 3 Site Medical (preferred but not essential)
- Undergo client and industry inductions as and where required.
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders or verbal instructions.
- Set-up, laying out work using Jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts to finished products.
- Ability to Read Isometric Drawings
- Weld components to site specifications B31.3
- Weld Mild and Stainless Steel
- Carbon & Stainless Steels
- Tig, Mig FCAW & Stick Welding
- Ability to Pass 6G pipe, 3F and 4F weld tests.
- Good Focus on Quality and Attention to Detail
Applying for Roles
To get the work/life balanced you want, apply for a role with Pructon by submitting your current resume and tickets via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com