Tedoo Behaviour Support & Therapeutic Services is a wide spread private practice operating across QLD throughout the Wide Bay, South Burnett, Central Queensland, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. Our practice provides high quality behaviour supports to NDIS clients. We are committed to supporting people of all ages living with a disability.
We are currently looking to expand our team and hope to find two enthusiastic Behaviour Support Practitioner's passionate about working with adults and children with disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Positions available are based in:
- Rockhampton (full OR part time with contracting opportunities)
- Gladstone (full OR part time with contracting opportunities)
This positions would be suitable for an Allied Health Professional (Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Pathologist, Social Worker), or anyone with experience within the disability sector and a willingness to learn (team leaders, case managers etc.). We encourage all interested applicants to apply!
Qualifications & experience
- AHPRA registration (for Psychologists/Allied Health Professionals)
- An interest working with NDIS clients
- A current drivers license
- Working with children check
- Worker Screening (eligibility for)
- Demonstrated high standard of ethical practice
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
Tasks & responsibilities
- Providing behaviour supports to NDIS clients
- Identifying and providing oversight to the implementation of regulated restricitve practices in line with current legilsation
- Report writing
- Regular face to face engagement with NDIS clients and their wider stakeholder teams
Please apply via seek or forward your resume and a short cover letter directly to email@example.com