Are you a self-confessed product aficionado? Do you find yourself researching all the latest cosmetic injectable techniques and skin treatments? Are you passionate about high standards of customer service? THEN WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
LCA Rockhampton have part-time and full-time opportunities available for Therapists looking to supercharge their career and partner with the market leader in aesthetic beauty!
Come and join a supportive team that works hard and loves what they do! Laser Clinics Rockhampton is expanding its dynamic team and looking for full-time Beauty Therapists.
Our therapists provide results-driven aesthetic services such as laser hair removal, skin treatments, skin needling, medical-grade peels, microdermabrasion, and Kleresca.
If you enjoy being part of a strong team, you’re into skin, beauty, and everything that makes us feel great – then we’re just what you’ve been looking for!
At Laser Clinics Australia, we pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture, yet we’re also people-orientated. For every individual that steps into our clinics, we want them to leave our stores looking and feeling their best.
For this role you will need:
- Formal Beauty qualification (Certificate IV, Diploma of Beauty Therapy or Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science)
- To be punctual, organised, immaculately groomed, and highly discreet
- Have superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
- A love of skin, beauty and everything that makes us feel amazing
- A passion to learn and develop yourself both personally and professionally.
Desirable (but not essential, as we provide training):
- Technical skills in skin assessments and treatments
- Laser Safety Officer Certificate
- Generous discounts on treatments and products
- Monthly incentives and opportunities to earn bonuses
- Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Amazing careers pathways through our ever-growing 200+ clinics worldwide
CAREERS TAILORED TO YOU
Established in 2008, Laser Clinics is the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business comprises of laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, advanced skin treatments, and the high-performing skincare brand, Skinstitut.
HOW TO APPLY
To join our inspired team, please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now’ button.