About the Company
As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. To find out more visit our website at www.msssecurity.com.au
- Strong leadership skills, previous security screening and or Aviation industry experience required!
- Great employee benefits including Recognition & Reward throughout the year.
- Join one of Australia's largest security companies and an employer of choice.
Culture: Our employees enjoy working with MSS because we:
- Have a high people and culture focus;
- Free Aviation Training Qualification for successful candidates
- Offer extensive development and progression opportunities;
- Provide stability and certainty in a role;
- Work collaboratively together and are high achievement focused;
- And because we know how to have fun whilst getting the job done.
MSS Security is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who can manage and coordinate the day to day work of MSS employees at Gladstone airport. Liaise with client representatives to ensure optimal levels of service are provided. This role will also be responsible for ensuring that all staff are trained and qualified to work in a security screening environment.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all of our customers whilst building strong relationships with your staff and internal stakeholders.
Your primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Manage, coordinate and oversee our security presence to ensure we meet
• Ensuring all personnel fully conform to company policy as well as
Site Standing Orders
• Ability to train, motivate and encourage team to achieve service outcomes
• Passenger & checked baggage screening
• Liaising with customers and internal stakeholders
• Recording of incident reports as required
• Responding professionally, courteously and promptly to all stakeholders
Requirements a successful candidate will possess are:
- Certificate II in Security Operations and a Certificate II in Transport Security Protection
Free Aviation Training Qualification provided for suitable candidates
- Previous leadership / Site management experience
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Currently hold or willing to obtain a Security Licence
- Ability to successfully pass a Drug & Alcohol screening
- Flexibility in working hours
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
How to apply
Click APPLY and you will be taken through to the MSS Talent Management System to complete your application. Once there, you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV. To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.
We thank you for taking the time to consider MSS as a future employer and look forward to hearing from you.