We are seeking applications from qualified and experienced Automotive Electricians in Gladstone at the southern end of the barrier reef - enjoy a great lifestyle and lower cost of living.
About the role:
- Weekly pay + Super
- Attractive rates of pay (including Overtime)
- Immediate Start
The successful candidate will form part of a heavy equipment maintenance team which maintain civil construction fleet with over 100+ pieces of machinery, provide specialist advice and servicing support across various sites.
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Proven experience in civil construction machinery maintenance or similar
- Attention to detail and committed to quality work
- Highly safety focused
- Current Driver Licence
- Construction Card (White or Blue)
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including functional assessment and drug and alcohol screening
*This is not a FIFO or DIDO position*
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume.
Contact Jess Sporne on 0437 442 332 to discuss, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.