We are looking for experienced and dealer trained Auto Electricians & Motor Mechanics with European and Japanese made light vehicles and 4WDs experience for our client in Gladstone, QLD.
You will be:
The successful applicants must have:
- Servicing and maintenance of vehicles (as per factory required standards)
- Diagnostic tracing of fault codes and repair of traced fault
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts
- Dismantling of engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other component for rebuilding or repair.
- Auto and adjusting brakes, wheel laser alignment
- General vehicle maintenance as required by customers, including removal and replacement of worn components
- Testing of vehicle under driving conditions after repairs have been completed
We will consider skilled, experienced and company/dealer trained technicians ONLY and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Pay rate will be $25-$35 depending on experience. Full Time positions.
- A current Motor Mechanic/Auto Electrician Trade Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years full time work experience
- Knowledge and experience in servicing and maintenance of Japanese/European made vehicles as well as other vehicles (Including 4WDs)
- Good diagnostic skills on specific brands
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Manufacturer training and experience is essential
Please Email your resume ASAP to email@example.com or via the website.