Is an ASX50 company, an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, which has mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking Queensland based Auto Electricians to join operations in the region, positions are available in both local and fifo with various rosters available depending on what you are looking for to suit your lifestyle.
The client is willing to offer flight coverage for candidates from interstate if you are looking to work in Western Australia, Rosters available for Interstate candidates will be based on a 2/1 or 2/2 Roster depending on what works best for you.
Principal activities undertaken as a Auto Electrician will include but not limited to - maintenance, fault finding and accessory installations to mobile plant in either workshop or in field service areas. you will be a vital part of operations through out Western Australia and must be someone who is reliable and capable of maintaining a high level of reliability and workmanship representing a company with a massive presence in the mining industry.
Once permanent, you will be eligible for:
- Rates up to $80 Per Hour - experience based
- Work up to 12 hours per shift
- Weekly Pay
- Contract to Permanent role
- multiple rosters available
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Trade Upgrades and upskilling
- Long term security
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Long Service Leave
- Experience in Heavy Mobile Plant or Heavy Road Transport
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights
- EWP & Confined Space
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
- Full Australian working rights
- 2 recent references
If you are interested and would like to be considered for any of the above positions, please forward an updated current resume to Phillips@techforce.com.au