We want you:
We currently have a great opportunity for Auto Electricians to join the CQ Diesel Services Division in the Bowen Basin. Above Industry Wages. Immediate Start
We have positions available for 7 on 7 off, rostered works. These positions are ongoing. You will have Auto Electrical experience working on heavy machinery.
The successful applicant, will have:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Experience working in a mining environment
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the proven ability to liaise with both management and clients
- Uncompromising attitude to safety
- Ability to meet site requirements
These are challenging roles that will deliver great rewards to the right candidates. We are looking for people who are self motivated and results driven to join our team.
Why work with us?
Come and join the team, we have great employee benefits. A few benefits are
- Well maintained work Ute
- Salary sacrificing
- Refer a mate – excellent $$$ to earn
- Discounted Private Health Benefits
- GEM Award – do you go the extra mile? Opportunity to be nominated and earn extra $$$
- Receive a gift on your work anniversary
Field Mining Services Group supplies qualified trade labour and specialist maintenance solutions to mine sites throughout Australasia. We’re a provider of choice for leading national and multinational clients operating in the mining, construction, oil and gas industries. Field Mining Services Group, is built up of three divisions, CQFMS, WAFMS and PNGFMS. Our Group of companies was first established in Queensland in 2006 and has experienced strong and steady growth to become a major maintenance and services provider in Australasia.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a motivated team and continue your career. Apply today if you want to work with a company that values their employees and have a lot of fun along the way!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.