We Are Aeris
Our name ‘Aeris’ comes from the Latin word for copper, which is where our story began. We are an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company with copper and gold operations in Australia. Our expanding portfolio, development projects, and exploration prospects make Aeris an exciting, growing company.
Calling all Auto Electricians - Permanent position with immediate start, underground hard rock.
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Superintendent, the Heavy Vehicle Auto Electrician will work as part of the Mobile Maintenance team on a fleet of trucks, loaders, drill and other underground equipment.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Service and maintain mobile mining equipment air conditioning systems
- Maintain mobile plant and equipment for underground mining operations to promote strong equipment availability
- Fault finding - inspect, identify and diagnosis of mechanical malfunctions
- Comply with all workplace safety regulations, site policies and procedures
- Electrical trade qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the mining industry working on heavy machinery
- Air conditioning accreditation and experience essential
- High standard of work quality
- Be self-motivated and have a team orientated approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
What We Offer
- 8/6 Roster
- Fly-in, Fly-out from Brisbane or Sunshine Coast
- $120,000 to $145,000 base salary dependent on experience & qualifications
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Superannuation contributions of 10.5% paid to your chosen superannuation fund
- 4 Year Mine Life - working direct for the Mine Owner/Operator
- Employee benefit discounts and perks offered with several suppliers including:
- Medibank Private
- Maxxia Salary Packaging
- Qantas Club, ANZ Bank
- Allure Travel
- Hertz Car Hire
Cracow is an Underground Gold Operation located about 3 hours’ drive from Bundaberg, Rockhampton, and Hervey Bay. Employing 220 people, Cracow is forecast to produce 65,000 ounces of gold in FY2022.
Our family-friendly DIDO/FIFO roster offers a genuine work life balance, on site there is comfortable company provided accommodation and meals, small shop, and gym. DIDO employees must be located within 4 hours drive of site for fatigue management purposes.
Our flat and open organisational structure offers our employees the opportunity to have a real and direct impact on performance and affect change daily.
Our strategy is clear, and we are committed to growth.
We are focused. We know where we are going, and we need you to help us get there.
We are ambitious. Through production, exploration, and acquisition.
We are one team. We live our values and do what we say we are going to do.
We want you to be part of our success
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please click APPLY to lodge your application.