We are a global leader in the hearing care retail market, empowering people to rediscover all the emotions of sound. With more than 17,500 people worldwide, we operate through a network of over 9,000 points of sale in 26 countries and 5 continents. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
We empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound!
Our purpose is the reason we exist. It motivates, guides, and allows us to explore new innovations, horizons and opportunities for the business, our customers and each other.
As we grow, our values guide how we act and what we do as One Company. We serve our customers’ best interests with passion and seek to surprise them by always going the extra-mile. We empower our people to think freely, perform and succeed, working together to make a lasting difference. We take accountability for setting and delivering the highest standards of quality, and never give up!
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced QP Audiologist to join our vibrant Team on a full-time basis! You will be conducting adult hearing services for both private and OHS clients. This includes performing diagnostic hearing assessments and where appropriate, developing and implementing individualised aural rehabilitation programs including discussion of communication tactics and strategies, prescription, fitting and evaluation of hearing devices to our clients.
Locations: Regional QLD including but not limited to: Cairns, Chermside, Gladstone, Hervey Bay, Kingaroy, Lismore, Mackay, Rockhampton, Toowoomba, Townsville
You will have a minimum of two years Audiology experience with a passion for career development, learning and training. You thrive working in a team environment and demonstrate strong communication skills. Tertiary qualification in Audiology or Audiometry Full membership of an approved Audiological Association is preferred and an OHS Qualified Practitioner number Relevant experience in Adult hearing rehabilitation including fitting of hearing devices and other ALDs You will be a People Champion, self-motivated, able to build strong relationships with different clients without compromising quality on customer service
What we offer in return
• VERY attractive salary RELOCATION ALLOWANCE including paid temporary accommodation and / or reimbursement of relocation costs (where applicable)
• Eligibility to participate in Amplifon's variable remuneration scheme
• Four weeks annual leave, two weeks personal/sick leave & a day off to celebrate your Birthday!
• A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
• Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
• Yearly flu vaccination
• Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
• Free access to our Employee Assistance Program
• Free Hearing Aid for you and generous discounts for family and friends
• Discounted Private Health Insurance and other benefits and products (i.e BMW, Apple, Endota Spa, Australian Unity, Bupa, Medibank, and many more.)
• Employee referral bonus when you introduce your friends and family to Amplifon
• Opportunity to join a global market leader, and a fun, vibrant, and highly experienced team Remuneration
$80,000-$95,000 base per annum (excluding superannuation)
What we do
With over 400 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all-around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Does this sound like you? Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply Now!
As an employer that embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes inclusion and diversity, we encourage people of all ages and backgrounds. Including Indigenous Australians, to apply.