Your new company
At Hays, we believe in being long-term partners with our people, as well as our customers. With over 50 years of business success, we have built a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. Joining Hays isn't just being part of a global business leader; we're also the industry leading recruiting experts in Australia.
We have a brilliant team for you to join and kick start your recruitment career with us here in Mackay, commencing in January 2023.
Your new role
Are you ready to be in the driving seat of your career and have fun along the way? As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you'll find recruitment solutions for our clients and match candidates with their perfect employer . Working in a team, you'll thrive in an environment that is inclusive, collaborative and motivating. This is the Hays spirit. We'll offer you training and a career where you can expect to be:
- Sourcing new candidates and conducting thorough interviews
- Handling the full recruitment process - from short-listing through to offering the successful candidate their new job
- Providing outstanding service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
- Part of a team who are driven to work hard but know when to have fun
- Working with diverse, high calibre customers, accelerating your understanding of the world of work
- Identifying and building partnerships with new clients and candidates
What you'll need to succeed
We hire based on potential and our people are diverse with many different backgrounds. You don't need experience in recruitment, just the interest to learn and an ambition to succeed. Do you have a background in sales, real estate, travel, retail or hospitality? Or perhaps you're a recent University graduate looking to kick start your career? Either way, you know you are:
- Highly motivated and sales driven, who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Committed and confident in building partnerships with customers
- Proud of your strong track record exceeding targets
- Driven towards achieving results to progress your career
- Ambitious to think beyond to achieve improved solutions for clients, candidates and colleagues
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
- Solution focused, respectful and always looking to do the right thing for those your encounter
What you'll get in return
Our business growth mindset means a variety of clear career pathways are available to you. Go further in your career than you believed possible with the support of our expert managers. Here you get out what you put in, and your energy and dedication is always met by reward and celebration.
- Investment into your career with in-depth, industry renowned training
- Market leading tools and technology to enable you to make an extraordinary impact
- Flexible working arrangements and additional leave, including wellness and volunteering days
- Health, leisure and lifestyle rewards
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated
- Company laptop
- Global career opportunities - make your mark locally or explore international opportunities with Hays
What you need to do now
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. This is your opportunity to advance your career with the market leading group and be proud of who you work for too.
Click apply now to send us your CV, or to discuss the role further, get in contact with Natalie Bostock, Talent Manager - QLD at Natalie.email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and inclusion and are passionate about placing people in roles where they can flourish and succeed. By joining Hays you'll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. People from all culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508