Central Lane Hotel is located in Gladstone, QLD and has been named QHA's regional “HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2022". The Hotel is located in the CBD and has recently undergone a major development along with repositioning in the market. The multi-level Hotel has a purpose-built carpark, relocated and modern kitchen, expansive outdoor dining along with a private dining room. Ground level has bars with TAB and Keno facilities, bistro and gaming room with 35 modern machines. The upper level is a family friendly recreational environment boasting the latest AMF bowling alley, karaoke room along with F&B facility. Our authentic hospitality approach is our foundation which requires a team approach to training and support. As a sole independent hotelier, Central Lane Hotel is based on real hospitality and good old-fashioned service.
What you need
- Current Qld RMLV, RSG, RSA
- A committed hospitality professional with prior management experience.
- Strong communication skills along with good presentation.
- A can-do approach with great time management.
- Ability to work days and nights along with weekends.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Delivery of quality service
- Creating a positive team environment with great leadership skills.
- Ensuring the venue presentation is always at a high standard.
- Ability to “think on your feet”, make decisions as necessary and come up with solutions.
- Lead and support a diverse team ensuring that our culture is maintained.
- Have a broad knowledge of rostering and wages.
- With a thriving management team our Hotel is about work life balance along with the opportunity to really make a mark.
- Long term career opportunity.
- Job security.
- if you are interested please click the apply button or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.