Central Lane Hotel is located in Gladstone QLD. Gladstone is an export hub through shipping along with several processing plants. The Hotel is located in the CBD and has recently reopened after a major development along with repositioning in the market. Now completed, the 2 level Hotel has a purpose built carpark, new gaming room, relocated and modern kitchen, expansive outdoor dining along with a private dining room. Ground level bar with TAB and Keno facilities. The upper level is a family friendly recreational environment boasting the latest AMF bowling alley, karaoke room along with F&B facility. Our authentic hospitality approach is our foundation which requires a team approach to training and support. As a sole independent hotelier the hotel is based on real hospitality and good old fashion service.
What you need
- Current Qld RMLV, RSG, RSA
- A committed hospitality professional with prior management experience.
- Strong communication skills along with good presentation and hygine.
- Ability to work days and nights along with weekends.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Delivery of quality service
- Monitoring of wages, wastages and competitions.
- Ensuring the venue presentation is always at a high standard.
- Ability to own situations and make decisions as necessary.
- Lead and support a diverse team ensuring that our culture is maintained.
- With a thriving management team our Hotel is about work life balance along with the opportunity to really make a mark.
- Long term career opportunity.
- Job security.
- if you are interested please click the apply button or email email@example.com for any further information.