At Robins Kitchen, we love cooking, dining and entertaining. If you’re as passionate about customers and homewares as we are, we want to hear from you!
Robins Kitchen is a part of Australia's largest privately owned and fastest growing homewares and kitchenware retailer, Global Retail Brands, With over 160 stores nationally, we are the only destination for all cooking, baking, entertaining and gift-giving essentials. We aim to provide our customers a team of individuals who love working in customer service and are absolutely passionate about the products they are selling. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic and who want to deliver the best customer experience possible. Our Robin’s Kitchen stores are always looking for friendly and well-presented individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and being part of a fun, dynamic team.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will work in partnership with them to lead, drive, develop and inspire your team to achieve overall success. You will support the Store Manager by sharing responsibility and accountability of your store and be willing to dive head-first in every aspect of this fast-paced retail environment.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Store Manager or 2+ years’ Team Leader experience, preferably from a fast-paced, high-volume retail sales environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, with proven ability of customer retention skills, selling techniques and resolving customer complaints.
- A supportive collaborator, with experience in leading, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Stock Monitoring and Control experience, particularly in managing a high-volume of stock and heavy goods.
- Visual Merchandising experience, including following VM Guidelines and expectations.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations.
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs/peak trade periods.
- Accountable and reliable individual quick to take ownership and responsibility.
- A passion for the retail industry, customer service and cooking!
- Competitive salary package with amazing employee discounts!
- A large national retailer with a loyal customer following.
- To be part of a progressively growing GLOBAL company.
- To be part of a team of talented, passionate and fun individuals.
- An environment that is supportive to your career goals through ongoing training and development with access to all the tools you require to be successful.
- Opportunity to go to the next level with rapid expansion across our network.
This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, dynamic and innovative brand.