The Reject Shop is a well-known and loved Australian discount variety retailer that is ASX listed, and we’ve been a part of Australian retail history for over 35 years.
We have over 360 stores nationally. We pride ourselves on our supportive team culture and understanding our customers, delivering the best value and variety possible in a customer obsessed, fun environment.
Now is your opportunity to join TRS as an Assistant Store Manager at our Allenstown Store. As an Assistant Store Manager at TRS, you’ll partner with the Store Manager to lead the team and drive the operational and sales performance of your store.
A day in the role:
- The successful day to day operations of a high-volume retail store.
- Ensure a safe environment for our customers and your team
- Deliver business objectives
- Implementing and maintaining an exceptional level of merchandising and store presentation standards.
- Daily coaching of your team, inspiring them to achieve goals, in a one touch, one-way environment
- Driving of in store efficiencies to deliver profitable outcomes and achieve KPI's
What you can bring to TRS:
- Strong verbal communications skills, coupled with effective leaderships skills in order to lead people authentically through training, development and motivation techniques.
- Setting standards for delivering an exceptional level of customer service and an unbeatable in-store shopping experience to our valued customers.
- Highly motivated - drive and determination
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- An unrelentless pursuit of operational effectiveness and the ability to demonstrate previous results of driving results and outcomes through operational effectiveness
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced retail leadership position
- Demonstrated results of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated results of driving profitability and achieving KPI's
- The ability to think BIG, long term and drive change through influencing others
- A competitive salary and a flexible roster, working one on every 3 weekends allowing you to spend with your family and friends.
- Wage Stream – Early access to your pay
- Staff discount card
- 100% Australian-owned and operated company
- 360 Stores Nationally
- Opportunities for further learning and career growth
- Warm, friendly and supportive work environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable team
We are committed to having the Right Team and being One Team!
We encourage you to apply or to have a chat with us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org