Puma Energy retail sites are owned and operated by Chevron Australia Products. We deliver quality fuel products and services across Australia and operate and supply a network of more than 320 retail locations primarily under the Puma brand, as well as an extensive 24-hour diesel-stop network and a fuel card program. We also manage and operate 14 depots and three seaboard import terminals. The ongoing growth in our network of owned, managed and supplied retail sites offers greater conveniences for our fuel card customers - more places to refill, refuel and unwind. More information about Puma Energy in Australia is available at www.pumaenergy.com.au
We are seeking a Full Time Assistant Site Manager, at Mt.Larcom.
As an Assistant Site Manager, you will be a frontline leader, responsible for assisting and supporting the Site Manager in providing a high level of customer service and shop presentation whilst maintaining a safe and harmonious environment.
The ideal candidate will encompass the following:
- Be able to work in independently and should be self-driven, motivated, flexible and be a strong decision maker
- Work with the site manager to ensure the strong development of all site operations
- Customer focused to ensure all our customer needs are meet (internally and externally)
- Be aware of stock control, security and loss prevention
- Ensure an extremely high level of health and safety is maintained at all times ensuring all corporate, local and state policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure site merchandising standards are kept to a high standard
- Previous experience leading and developing a team
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Ideally have previous experience in the fuel/petroleum industry
- Ability to work in a flexible environment with additional hours as required over a 24/7 roster pattern
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You must be legally entitled to work in Australia to accept this position. You will be required to show proof of employability with a copy of your Australian visa advising of visa details and entitlements or Australian birth certificate. An Australian visa check will be completed on all successful candidates.