Calling all hospo managers! We’re on the hunt to find for Assistant Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Managers to lead our teams across multiple sites alone the Sunshine Coast.
What’s in it for you?
- When you join Grill’d, you join a team where being yourself is highly advised, quirks and all
- We’re flexible – we know that life exists outside of work. Whether you’re studying part time, play sport or have family commitments, we’re here to support you
- We provide endless opportunities. Gain new skills, become a manager, get a diploma, own a restaurant, launch a new marketing campaign — the sky’s the limit
- We care a lot. We care about our community, our planet, and most importantly our teams. We’re always looking to challenge the status quo and look for like-minded people to join us
- High energy, high reward. We’re not for the faint hearted and our restaurants are constantly buzzing. You’ll be surrounded by positive energy and an awesome team
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
Our Assistant Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Managers work closely together, you will lead and mentor a large team of enthusiastic team members to deliver great burgers along with an awesome customer experience!
- Leading, supporting, and managing your team on a day-to-day basis. You will be working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping out on the floor - We all work together as one team, to ensure our guests have an amazing experience.
- Focusing on product quality, customer experience, processes, training, safety, and employee experience.
- Helping your team with meeting sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coaching team members by delivering workshops and online training.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to ensure food quality and customer satisfaction are kept to a high standard.
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager with managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets, and KPI’s.
What we look for?
- Previous leadership experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment – this could be QSR, Hotels, Bars, Pubs, Cafes or Restaurants (and anything in between)
- Proven leadership and coaching ability – someone who leads from the front and sets a great example for their team
- Someone who prides themselves on a customer first approach and empowers their team to do the same
- Someone who brings the positive vibes to their restaurants and creates a high energy, high reward environment
As a hospitality business you will be required to work a combination of shifts including weekends and public holidays. However we don't have any overnights!
If you want to know more about life at Grill'd check us out here - https://careers.grilld.com.au/
Apply Now to join the Grill’d team. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
Joining Grill’d means you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.