Here at Schnitz, we are one big family, passionate about spreading happiness with authentic hand-crafted schnitzel.
From our stores to our support office and our franchisees, we live and breathe our values of quality, compassion, integrity, and family. And it’s our love for making people happy that brings us all together and makes our dedicated, passionate family business thrive.
At Schnitz, service is at the core of everything we do. We achieve together, embrace diversity and work hard to get it right. And with restaurants across the country, it’s clear that we’re onto something special.
Our passion is to serve real food that makes people happy and to do this, we need the right people. People passionate about pan-cooked schnitzel. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, it’s your responsibility to make sure we continue to make people happy. You will help to develop a team of passionate team to place the world’s best schnitzels into the hearts (and mouths) of every Australian!
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- 1 - 2 years Assistant Manager experience;
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service;
- You care about the quality of your work and the work of your team;
- Create a fun and optimistic environment for your team;
- You're a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator;
- You thrive on the challenges of a busy work environment;
- Experience managing KPIs and delivering top-notch results.
- Coach, mentor and develop Team Members;
- Maintain exceptional standards of product quality;
- Drive outstanding customer service;
- Contribute to and build a caring, inclusive and genuine culture;
- Support the Restaurant Manager with Local Area Marketing initiatives;
- Manage financial aspects of restaurant operations.
Our commitment to you:
- A work culture that feels like a family built on a foundation of quality, compassion and integrity;
- An opportunity to continue your career development with our nationally recognised and respected brand;
- Benefits including sign on bonus of $500 and 6 month retention bonus of $500
- Competitive salary package;
- Ongoing training and development.
Schnitz is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Apply now to join the Schnitz family with your resume and cover letter and make our passion yours!