Assistant Manager | An exciting career opportunity exists for a highly motivated & proactive Assistant Manager to join the Emerald Star Hotel
About the Opportunity
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Venue Manager in successfully operating a multimillion dollar business and will have the opportunity to support and grow the business to meet the market demands through your own initiatives. You will implement venue operations on a day to basis by leading the team to deliver exceptional guest experiences.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar hospitality management role, ideally working across food, bars and gaming
- Strong planning and organisational skills to lead, develop and manage a large multi-skilled team.
- Operational experience to effectively assist the Venue Manager to achieve financial and business targets
- Highly developed understanding and ability to deliver on guest expectations and experiences in line with the venues visions and goals
- Must hold current industry RSA and RSG/RCG qualifications.
How will you be rewarded?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent remuneration package
- Career progression to help you realise your potential. As our business grows so do the opportunities for our people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Everyday Rewards plus card - access exclusive employee discounts across Woolworths, BIG W and Endeavour Group brands (BWS, Dan Murphy's etc) and discounts at ALH venues.
- Access to our Endeavour Group Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Work with an industry-leading team and be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy's, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we're driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future - for our customers and for each other.
We'd love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au/endeavour #EDG #EGL
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.