$26.15 per hour (please note that junior rates may apply)
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven Assistant Instructor who will assist in the development and delivery of the Lazer Tag Program on Saturday afternoons to valued clients at our PCYC Emerald Youth Club.
What we can offer
- Free PCYC Gym Membership
- Flexible working arrangements and rostering
- Comprehensive online induction and site-specific orientation
- Opportunity to be mentored by qualified Instructors with career progression opportunities
- Be a part of creating a positive environment for the development of young people
Your New Role
Reporting to the Senior Instructor, you will be one of our wonderful Assistant Instructors who will assist in the delivery of fun programs and contribute towards an innovative marketing plan to improve activity programs whilst remaining compliant with safety and industry approved practices. If this sounds like you, download our position description for more information.
- Up to 2 year’s instructional experience in the relevant area of practice is ideal, however not required
- Eligibility to hold a: “Working with Children Check”/Blue Card (or ability to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate (or ability to obtain)
- Working With Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies
- Please note: All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
PCYC Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation aiming to build safer, healthier communities through youth development. In partnership with the Queensland Police Service, PCYC Queensland offers a range of youth and community programs in addition to facilities such as outside school hours care, gymnastics, boxing and 24/7 gym and fitness centres.
Applications close 30 January 2022
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.