Australian Healthcare Associates (AHA) is Australia's largest health and human services consulting firm. We invest in people and enjoy industry-leading conditions and low staff turnover.
We've been awarded a contract to undertake AN-ACC (funding) assessments of residents in residential aged care facilities on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care.
As part of a team of experienced aged care professionals, your role will involve you visiting aged care facilities to assess residents using the Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) assessment funding tool. These visits require travel within the Mackay (QLD) Aged Care Planning Region (ACPR) with the potential for overnight stays for regional and remote facilities.
Comprehensive training and support will be provided (no prior knowledge of the AN-ACC assessment tool is required).
- Highly attractive salary – $102,000 p.a. + super
- Permanent position
- Full time and part time roles available
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Full training provided in the use and application of the new assessment tool
- All technical equipment including laptop and phone
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- 5+ years of experience in the residential aged care sector.
- Current, general AHPRA registration.
- Valid driver's license and own car.
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing environment or circumstances.
- Willingness to travel to regional/remote facilities.
- Able to work unsupervised within a diverse and widely located team
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in working with us, then we'd like to hear from you now.
To apply please submit
- your CV – highlighting relevant skills/experience, qualifications and AHPRA registration details, and
- your cover letter - outlining your preference for FT or PT (including number of days per week), passion for aged care and the approach you take to engage with residents and make clinically sound judgements.
Applications close Friday 19 August 2022
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact our recruitment team: Tamara Small or Rita Portelli on 03 9663 1950 or email: email@example.com
Further information about AHA is available at our website - www.ahaconsulting.com.au
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered for this role.
AHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We support flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously, and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. All are encouraged to apply.