Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for Labourers, to be based in the Rockhampton Area.
Our client is one of Australia's leaders in asphalt paving, pavement construction and maintenance.
- Opportunity for growth
- Join the Programmed Community
- Fantastic safety culture
- Be available to start immediately
- Physically fit and comfortable working in hot conditions
- The ability to work as part of the team or independently
- Comfortable with heavy lifting
- Available Monday - Friday
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work away from home when required
- Experience with asphalt or machine experience an advantage but not necessary
About your new role:
- Supporting fellow staff members and team leaders in all areas where required
- Contribute to a safe working environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the minimum requirements, please apply online now!
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.