Permanent, Full Time
$88,684.46 per annum
We are currently seeking a professional and experienced OSHC Area Manager to join our PCYC OSHC Management Team. This position will be based at PCYC Rockhampton. As the Area Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing 5-6 OSHC Services within your designated area of responsibility. If you are an enthusiastic leader with a passion for supporting people to work with children, then we want to hear from you.
What we can offer
- In addition to your remuneration, enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits of up to $18,550 per annum tax free! This will allow you to take home more of your income before it is taxed.
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
- Flexible work options available such as working from home, hybrid arrangements, monthly RDO, 9-day-forntight, compressed hours and more!
- Targeted professional development that meets your specific needs
- Free PCYC Gym Membership
- Be part of a team who create a fun learning experience for the care and development of young people
- Our work environment has a strong team work ethic where we live by our PCYC Queensland values - Respect, Leadership, Commitment, Passion and Teamwork.
Your New Role
Reporting to the OSHC Regional Manager, you will be responsible for your teams engagement and culture in the workplace. You will ensure that Service Managers and Educators are planning and implementing high quality education and care programs for children which will be compliant with Government Regulations, Legislation, National Quality Framework and organisational requirements. A key focus of the role will be to maximise commercial efficiencies and drive growth potential through stakeholder engagement while inspiring a supportive culture of safety in line with PCYC Queensland values. If this sounds like you, download our position description for more information.
- Minimum Diploma in childhood studies or other relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, monitoring and maintenance of outside school age care operations in compliance with National Quality Standards and Framework
- Experience in OSHC or related field
- Demonstrated ability to manage service budgets prudently
- Leadership/Management experience (Desired)
- Ability to travel across the State as required
Please note: Working With Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies. All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
PCYC is committed to achieving and supporting a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as well as people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.