We have a rare opportunity on offer for an experienced tradesperson to take up the very important role of mentoring our apprentices by developing mechanical, electrical and business system skills as an Apprentice Coordinator.
Roster: Monday to Friday
Role Located: Mackay Qld
Komatsu can provide you with:
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
- Technology: Discounts on Apple, Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft products
- Financial: Komatsu Employee Referral Program offering a bonus of $5,000 if you successfully refer someone for a role, Income Protection options available
- Career: recognition and awards, Komatsu is a recognised training organisation (RTO) providing an opportunity to complete recognised Cert III courses
- Health: Discounted corporate rates with Bupa and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with total wellbeing solution provider LifeWorks
- Cars, Home & Hardware: Discounts with Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Kennards Hire, Bridgestone and Orix
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Trade qualification in Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology or Equivalent
- Computer literacy and use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An excellent understanding and commitment to Safety
- Ability to read and understand Electrical and Mechanical Drawings
- Appropriate demeanour to create a positive “team atmosphere”
- Must have a motor vehicle licence
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.