Mas is proudly part of the IntoWork Australia Group, the leading national provider of Employment, Skills and Support services that support economic and social participation. Everything we do, including our range of tailored pathways for individuals and workforce solutions for employers, is underpinned by our vision - 'Vibrant Futures' - for our staff, service users and business clients.
Mas exists to create and support workforce employment, development and growth for individuals, employers and communities.
We offer transition, mentoring, networking and career services across Australia. We are an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) provider delivering with our partners across QLD, SA, TAS and VIC, and deliver Workforce Australia Services for IntoJobs across NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, TAS and WA.
About the role
The Allied Health Services Practitioner, working in a national team, will provide one to one and group Allied Health supports to individuals in employment and vocational education services. Support may be delivered in a face to face or Telehealth method.
We have 2 options for these roles: Mobile & Remote. Mobile will provide predominately face to face servicing with 1:1 and group counselling services. Remote will be office-based and provide telehealth services through triage processing, 1:1 counselling and In-Work Support Telehealth Interventions.
- Mobile Roles will be based in SE Melbourne Vic, Mt Gambier SA, Murray Bridge SA, Mackay Qld, Gladstone Qld and Rockhampton Qld
- Remote Roles can be based and work hybrid from any capital city or above mobile operating area
These roles can be full or part time with flexible working hours.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Provide face-to-face and Telehealth Allied Health consultations to individuals and groups.
· Ensure governance framework is adhered to with regards to service provision and privacy
· Providing individualised supports, connecting to local networks, supporting the individuals' interventional supports
· Produce appropriate documentation and reporting relevant to services delivered, including utilisation of system databases.
· Deliver outcome-based performance to continue to grow service utilisation.
· Work in conjunction with service delivery teams, supporting staff to identify demand for non-vocational interventional support.
· Engage in Professional Development opportunities and registration requirements to ensure continuous development of role capabilities
· Comply with all relevant Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment is maintained.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for the delivery of Allied Health services to support pre-employment and in work participants. The role will require the incumbent to deliver contemporary services and programs that meet the objectives of delivery.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role including:
- Previous experience in delivery of Allied Health Services within the employment services industry
- Experience in the design and delivery of contemporary group and individual support programs to promote progress to, and in employment.
- Willingness to engage in continuous development of profession and support national service delivery team
- Strong administrative skills, with keen attention to detail
- Understanding and demonstrated experience working in a clinical governance environment.
You must also meet one of the following:
- qualified psychologist who is currently registered as a psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- qualified allied health professional, who has a degree or graduate diploma in: - allied health services or behavioural sciences; social work; rehabilitation counselling; other allied health qualifications, with current registration where applicable.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. National Police Check & Working with Children checks are required and can be arranged for the successful applicant.
When you join Mas National, you're becoming part of the IntoWork Group. Our team and culture are keys to our success, underpinned by our shared core values of Respect, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity, and Courage.
- Flexible working arrangements, including part time roles
- Hybrid working arrangements available
- Competitive salary package
- All assets provided, including laptop & mobile phone
- A creative & collaborative environment with a great company culture
- Career growth opportunities across our national Group
If this sounds like the role for you, please click 'Apply' and attach your cover letter & current resume.
For a confidential discussion about the role or to request the position description, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Karen Hemsley at firstname.lastname@example.org.