Ready for take off? Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation.
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Baggage Handling Agent, you'd play a vital role in our airport operation.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment.
Our Baggage Handling Agents perform a range of duties, which may include:
- Aircraft baggage loading and unloading
- Baggage sorting and transportation
- Aircraft push back
- Aircraft cleaning
- Unit load devise control
- Toilet and water services
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You're organised and can manage time well
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg is required
- You have a driver's license
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services
- Impressive career development opportunities are also available across Swissport’s network throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Full training provided, fully paid
- Work with a great team every shift
- Industry benefits
- Permanent roles
- And much more!
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, or those who have the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
Please Note Swissport takes the safety and wellbeing of our people and our community seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment with us. All prospective employees will be required to produce documentary evidence disclosing vaccination status on request.